14 agosto 2011

New haircut.



NIRVANA H&M T-SHIRT
TIFFANY&CO NECKLACE

Thanks to all the people who supported me for the contest of "Where is fashion" by Bershka, the second part coming soon!
I have decided to cut my long hair, I will start from scratch again, so what better than a haircut?
I hope you have a good weekend!

Gracias a todo los que me apoyaron para el concurso de "Where is fashion" by Bershka, ¡próximamente la segunda parte!
Como veis he decidido acabar con mi eterna larga melena, quiero empezar de cero otra vez, ¿y qué mejor que un corte de pelo?
¡Espero que acabeis de pasar un buen fin de semana!

12 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous photos, I love your hair :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. te queda muy bien el pelo corto! yo hace poco tambien decidi cortarlo radical!
    1 besito!!!
    lu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Soooooooo Cute!!!!
    Stop by my blog if you want...it would be a pleasure for me!!!!
    Kisses from Italy
    Laura
    THE VOGUE ADVISOR

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encanta!! te queda bien!!
    que chulo el collar de tiffany's
    besos
    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. puesss te queda de maravilla!!!
    besitos guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  6. omgsh i love your necklace! <3
    tiffany and co is always so awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think You look adorable :))
    I really like Your blog and I follow You :) Do You wanna follow me? I will be so happy for that :))

    ResponderEliminar
  8. oh god. I love your tshirt ! <3

    i follow :D and what about you? ;>

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Me gusta tu haircut! :D
    Besos guapaaaaaa!

    Victor

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This haircut looks effortless, lovely!


    http://bloomandbe.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar